Wednesday, March 16, 2016

THE TWO BLACK BIRDS


On a lighter mood:

Many were taken by surprise that the duo making up the brand P-SQUARE have split and that Peter was the first to make the move. I wasn't surprised one bit!
How can I when I already saw it coming a long time ago in my Nursery Rhymes, The Two Black Birds. I'm even surprised to see anyone surprised.

"There are two black Birds sitting on a wall,
One named Peter, one named Paul. 

Fly away Peter, fly away Paul.
Come back Peter, come back Paul.
O, come back black birds sitting on the wall"


From the lines above you can see that Peter was the first to fly. And, predictably, if there will be any coming back, it will still be the same Peter that will take the lead.
I conclude therefore that this Nursery Rhyme was written by a prophet in the ranks of Nostradamus.


8 comments:

  1. I no get teeth to laugh abeg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Person still fit use Gum and empty mouth laff nah??

      Delete
  2. Stay there....I don laff fall down from mat....!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can bet that Bro..! Laff fall from mat unto a chair........sitting on a high mat beside a low chair.

      Delete
  3. DO you know why the black birds came back? It's because things didn't work out for them alone lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol!!! Never knew that o! Maybe the same thing will happen in this case

    ReplyDelete